Monday, February 7, 2011

Janek’s Nuts Illusion (eyes, vision, optical, trick, magic, Auckland)

This kind of optical illusions I like the most! It makes me really happy when I manage to motivate my visitors with my articles, for them to try and create their own illusions. As you see Janek created these impossible nuts, and there was no digital manipulation on this photo! If you saw our previous video illusion, you’ll understand how he managed to put this together. Here is what Janek wrote me: “Hi! Yesterday I doubled an illusion from the “Impossible Crate Box Video Illusion“, which really impressed me :) Photo attached, I hope you like it.” Impossible object illusions are awesome, do you agree? Can you solve Janek’s illusion?
Indeed I have. Also, those of you who missed it, “Optical Illusion of the day” Facebook application went live yesterday evening. Did you manage to add it to your profile? Did the application refresh itself? Has the new optical illusion showed up yet? What’s your experience with it? Will you take few minutes to share it with your friends?

Reminder:  Please tell your mates about our blog postings (it helps to kill some times!) and you can follow us on twitter! Cheers!

DR MOBILES LIMITED
Professional Apple iPhone 4 Jailbreak
Remote unlock for HTC, BlackBerry & Google Android
Mobile: (021) 117-2222
WebsiteFacebook - Blog - Twitter - Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment